OUR LIFE

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Margin of Error


Alright- so the moment we have all been waiting for has arrived. will sprout be wearing pink or blue?? weeeeellllllllll.........BLUE! HE wasn't very cooperative (just like big brother) so we didn't get to many photos to post....yup...all my maternal instincts were WRONG!! the Draino test-WRONG!!! the 70/30 of the previous sonogram-WRONG! the tech said, "OH YEAH thats a boy!!" haha!!!

so now we just have to choose a name. had the girl name all picked out.....but boy names were iffy. Soooooo....all of you gals who thought "girl" were wrong too! lol! everything looked great....10fingers and toes...i'm still amazed at the look we get into their little brains!

MAC is happy....he has told me about 2 weeks ago that he had changed his mind....meaning he wanted a brother!

SO i guess everyone can let out that breath you've been holding! and throw boy names my way!!!

9 comments:

Ole Miss Mom said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! That is very exciting! I can't believe all the "tests" were wrong! Everyone guessed wrong with Lillian! And they told me Olivia was a girl for 5 months!! Crazy!

AngelGirl said...

we couldn't believe it! haha!! last night i asked TC- "what are we going to do if we go in and its a boy?!"---DECIDE on a name!!! thats what we need to do!

annieck said...

WOW! You know, I thought boy with you...but I am a genius. What else can you expect?
I am THRILLED for you guys! Brothers are SO SO great! I am lovin' having two boys, and I know you will too!!!
As for names, Hulk is pretty popular right now. ;)

AngelGirl said...

ummm...thanks annie! (confused look) i'll be sure to suggest that name to the hubby...thanks for the suggestion...NO! really one was enough!! ;)

annieck said...

Glad you liked my name suggestion so much! Great...I know you're probably pretty set on Hulk, but let me give you some other options. Or, actually, maybe I'll give you some middle name ideas...
Hmmmm...Po? Wall E? Uniqua? Diego? Or how about Tadriene? Andy (after me, of course)? King???

Man, I'm good at this!

annieck said...

I'm SO glad we got to hang out tonight. I'll miss you!!! :(:(
Love you!

The Hairstons said...

I'm so excited about baby boy sprout! He and Mac will be the best of buds.

MorningSong said...

CONGRATS! Sorry I missed the goodbye party!! (insert sad face) I really hope all your travel/packing/unpacking goes well!

A boy name..... hmm.... a popular name around these days.... I can't help you! Sorry! I do not need any boy/girl names these days but I always consider what if I did and lately - nothing jumps out to me. You will figure it out - the right name may be one you've already said no to! That's what happened with JB. I suggested J earlier in the pregnancy and hubby said no... then one day he said (after we found we were having a boy) "J would be a great name". Sometimes it takes realizing it really is a boy before they (hubbies) actually listen to us!
hee hee

Keep us posted!

Kristy said...

Yay! I am glad you find out what the sex of the baby is. Congratulations! You are meant to raise men--warriors for God!