i know, i'm behind. but i thought that i would post a few photos from thanksgiving! it was so great to have my family join us!! here we are @ Fazoli's!1 haha!! we got a little burned out of leftovers and went out!!! (BTW, i have no idea why this is posting like a link?)
(l-r) my sisters BF (jason), my dad's stepson (sam), MAC, my dad (Pop), my dad's wife (candy), my Hubby, my sister (Auntie shannon), Me and Baby J. Auntie Shannon and Baby J- she's the best Aunt!!
OUR LIFE
Friday, December 12, 2008
thanksgiving
Posted by AngelGirl at 8:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Great pictures, my friend! I'm so glad you got to spend Thanksgiving with family!
Love you!
Soooo sweet! Love the picture of your dad with the boys. :)
I'm glad that you got to spend Thanksgiving with your family! I know that was something you were worried about before moving. Great pictures!
Post a Comment