OUR LIFE

Saturday, January 31, 2009

People...we have a problem

THIS.....



is BAby J's new favorite pass time!!! AURGH!!!! you should HEAR the sounds that accompany this! OY!!! not too sure what to do....every time we catch him he take his fingers out and put the PACI in his mouth......we have even pinched his sweet little fingers....doesn't seem to deter him!
yet another this the boy got from his daddy!! thanks daddy!!!!

3 comments:

The Hairstons said...

Luke does this too along with some LOUD smacking! I've tried giving him a paci MANY MANY times but he acts like I'm gagging him every time it goes in his mouth!

AngelGirl said...

the smacking--OH the smacking!!!!i actually heard him DOWNSTAIRS over the TV the other night! these boys!!! what ARE we supposed to do with them??!

Anonymous said...

I have something he an suck mum and baby does it best, downside is it feels so good icum too quick