i'm not near the photographer that SOME people are-- boy, i sure do miss those folks!
here are some "nekked" photos of Butterball:
this is a 12 MONTH onsie- i have heard that carters run a little small....but guys he's NOT qutie 5 MONTHS OLD!!!! i could QUITE capture the entire effect of the "thunder thighs"....but to do that he would have to be REALLY 'nekked'
OUR LIFE
Friday, April 10, 2009
For Rachael
Posted by AngelGirl at 7:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Okay, when I said in your last post that your youngest looks just like your husband, I was not referring to the fat rolls as you aparently are, I was refering to the face! He does have thunder thighs, though!
I love the pictures!!! I wish I could see sweet baby J in person and give him big hugs and kisses! Miss you!!!
He is SUCH a cutie patootie!!! Miss you guys!
THANK YOU!!! LOVE those thighs!!! LOL! He is such a cutie pie. I can't wait to meet him and shower him with hugs and kisses. :)
he's such a sweet boy!!
i wasn't referring to the fat rolls as him looking like dad!!! LOL!! i meant the LOOK!! OY VEY!
HE.IS.PRECIOUS! And um.... Carter's may run small but not THAT small! He's gonna be a strong and muscular man one day - he's just starting early. :) My nephew is the same way. I was afraid he was going to outgrow all the baby sizes but he began to thin out when he began walking. I also thought his knees wouldn't be able to hold his little roley poley body up but now he looks just right. Funny how different babies are! :)
Big hugs!
Post a Comment