we have been soooo busy lately! i haven't taken so many photos!! i know that i will never catch up! i have easter photos, MAC's b'day, Aquarium trips, Military tatoo's, etc. but i tsuppose i will begin with these :
1. no, your eyes are NOT playing tricks on you
2. YES! we do know what causes these kinds of situations
3. still early- working on the due date...probably beginning to mid january {i'm only about 5 wks}
4. don't really care if it is a boy or a girl. {seriously}
5. we are calling him/her Bunny- mainly because Easter was about "the" time.
6. i return on the 18th for a sonogram.
7. no, we weren't 'trying'
8. God DEFINITELY has a sense of humor ;)
please feel free to comment :)



7 comments:
YAYYYY!!! So glad I don't have to keep my mouth shut any longer! WOOOHOOOO!!! I am so excited for you guys...soooo very excited! Love you! And I LOVE the sign you made! PRECIOUS!
AHHHH!!!! YAY!!! CONGRATS!! So exciting...what an adventure for you guys! :-)
WOW!!!! Congratulations! That is awesome! I wish you were here so I could give you a big hug!
Wow, it seems like you were JUST pregnant. Oh wait...YOU WERE!!! Ha ha!!!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! I am SO THRILLED for you guys and for little bunny!!! VERY exciting!
I wish you were here!
Hallelujah! I don't have to keep quiet any longer either! You really didn't think your sister wouldn't burst at the seams and tell somebody who could keep a secret, did you?
Congrats! I love the sign thing, too, especially since you did that with Mac when he was going to be a big brother the first time.
I LOVE the fun signs!!!! So funny! Can't wait to hear more and really can't wait to see Bunny! :) I love this! So precious!
I guess this is what you get for being a great mom - God blesses you with another life to care for. I'm so happy for you guys.
I am, however, expecting you to end up with your own show on TLC any day now :)
Post a Comment