i just love his age- some days!! he is such a willing little helper-SOME DAYS!!
so the other day i was taking towels out of the dryer and folding them.....<.most of you are aware that is something i NEVER do. i'm one of those people that would wear (clean) clothes that have been in the baskets for days IF i had a room dedicated solely to this purpose!!!> back to the story....so i'm taking them out and MAC sees that they are warm!! so he has to SMELL that they are warm!!!! ROFL!!!!! he is such a sensory kid!!! so he's going on and on about how "warm they smell"....so while he is basking in the ecstacy i ask him to put the cloths and hand towels away in the closet. THIS is the result of my sweet little angel's help. I JUST FOUND so funny when i found the results!!



2 comments:
Welcome aboard!!! I am SHOCKED that you are blogging!! Glad you joined us though!! What fun!
HC LOVES to smell her clean blankets too! She makes us ALL smell it! :)
Loved the apple juice story too!
Yay you!! I love your blog!!
Blessings!
Hey Dawg!
Great to see your pics!
Im so happy that you are writing down his funny sayings... I do that for our family. It's so funny.
We were in Bham last week- great to be in the South!
We might be moving back that way if Shainy gets a job there.
My blogs are:
www.adventurerevolution.wordpress.com
www.pummeledbyadoringfans.wordpress.com
& of course I LOVE my facebook!
Post a Comment