yes folks- our family is expanding! i think i hear a sigh of relief from the crowd. for those of you who thought we would never getting around to a sibling for MAC---the newest addition will be making his/her debut sometime around Thanksgiving!!! yay! how appropriate that God will bless us with a new baby on the day that we celebate how thankful we are! Until we find out what we are having, the newest addition is being referred to as "Sprout." we thought this appropriate since we have LOTS of things sprouting everywhere......i plan to update everyone on all of our other projects around the house....but for now...just enjoy our exciting news!!!!!
OUR LIFE
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 comments:
I AM SOOOOO EXCITED!!!! WAY TO GO!!!
Sprout is a great name! Love it!
Can't wait to meet Sprout! :)
Blessings and Congrats!!!!
I LOVE it!!! I can't wait to meet "sprout"!!! CONGRATS, CONGRATS, CONGRATS!!! :) :) :) =D
rachael- you are just excited that you can FINALLY talk about it!!!! hahah! luv u!!!
Since we haven't talked on the phone in ages, I will say Congrats here. And to get it off my chest, "It's about freakin' time!!" Love ya! oh and we will not be pregnant at the same time this time do I make myself clear?
let me just say to all those curious- it was NOT our idea to wait over 4yrs to have a 2nd kiddo!!!! haha!!! we have left that part up to God for the last 2-yes thats TWO- years....so no else else is saying "its about time" more than we are!! haha!!! i had planned on having a 2nd by the time MAC turned 3!!! God had other plans apparently!!
God's timing is perfect timing. I can't wait to meet "Sprout"!
you are so right annie!! that is what I have been telling myself for MONTHS!!! haha!!! oh- and i cant wait to meet him/her either!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought I heard you talking about a baby at the party the other day but didn't know you were talking about YOUR baby!!! HOW EXCITING!!!! YAY!!!!!!!
You are right....I am soooo excited I can talk about it! I could barely contain myself!!! I can't wait to hear about how your natural birthing experience goes!!! LOL!
as long as the baby doesn't come out my nose- isn't it considered "natural"?? i'm going with that ;)
You crack me up!!!
Post a Comment