OUR LIFE

Thursday, April 17, 2008

our little sprout


well, our little Sprout has certainly grown!!! we had to return to the doctor today for an 8 wk checkup-ultrasound. now on the photo he/she still looks something like a little blob...we could see the beginnings of the spine and arms... apparently he/she was asleep because there wasn't much of a performance.... :( however MAC was thrilled that he got a photo of his very own when he returned from moms day out.

i'm not sure there is really any point in posting the photo- but for those interested and experienced- the blob is Sprout....head is on the right and the little part sticking up is an arm "bud"...and if you look very closely at the bottom there is a bright white part divided by a little black "line"...that the little spine...AWWWWWWW!

6 comments:

annieck said...

What a BEAUTIFUL little sprout!!! I think he (or she) takes after his (or her) Aunt Annie! :) :) :)
I can't wait to meet that sprout. :)

Rachael said...

That's so awesome!!! It's so amazing to get to see how God knits and forms these precious babies in the womb!!! Your sprout is precious!!!

The Hairstons said...

HOW EXCITING!!!

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

Precious! I don't even know you but I am happy for you. :-) Your son is darling.

MorningSong said...

So sweet! A precious sprout indeed! :)

Kristy said...

Congratulations! I have just read your blog and found out your great news. Keep us updated!