OUR LIFE

Friday, May 16, 2008

12 weeks tomorrow!!!




so i thought i'd give a little update on our Sprout:


went to the doctor for my 12 wk checkup...sprout made my heart jump a little when they couldn't detect the heartbeat w/ the doppler (GULP!)...even though the doctor told me beforehand that sometimes they can't pick it up....still made me a little nervous....however, i did get my wish when they did a quick ultrasound to make sure things were okay...they are fine.


Sprout has grown quite bit in the past 4 weeks....even though the photos she gave me weren't the best we oculd clearly see arms, legs, fingers, toes, spine....sweet little baby....he/she was moving around quite a bit!!! OY!!!


i jokingly told the ultrasound tech that the baby is CLEARLY related to my dad!! the baby kept its little arm bent the entire time! we used to laugh at my dad for falling asleep holding the remote pointed at the TV...haha!


well, here are a couple of photos! int he top one you can see the little arms the best...and the second you can see little legs!!! i cant wait to kiss the little toes!!!!

9 comments:

Rachael said...

How precious!!! I can't wait to kiss that baby too! We love you sweet baby C!!!

Ole Miss Mom said...

OMG!!! What a HUGE difference! I love ultrasound photos! Glad things are going smoothly!

Rachael said...

BTW...as I look more closely at these pictures I think this baby will look just like his or her big brother! In the second picture, I can totally see Xander's nose! Don't you think so? I know it's so early to tell...but I can really see it. One things for sure...he or she is going to be absolutely handsome or beautiful!!!

AngelGirl said...

yeah actually i noticed the prominent little nose also!!! haha! i guess he/she gets that honestly!!

dianne said...

Hi AC!
The picture of you is beautiful! The pics of MAC are extremely handsome and the pics of little one are wondeful! I love your blog. Congrats to you and your sweet family! Dianne M.

The Hairstons said...

I'm with Rachael! This baby TOTALLY has MAC's profile!! Amazing!! I can't wait to meet him or her!

AngelGirl said...

hahah!!! you guys are so funny! i wish i had an ultra sound photo of MAC- but alas i do not.

MorningSong said...

Precious!! What a fun time!

Hope all is well with you!

Blessings!

annieck said...

SOOOOOOOOOO SWEET!!! :):):):)