i know its been almost 3 wks since i posted an update!!! sorry!!
things have been crazy around here. i have a TON of photos that i want to post! however, it is really a pain to get them lined up all nice and neatly one here :( so it takes time.
the hubby has been home for over a week now (its so wonderful!) and we have been busy around the house! well, HE has been busy outside the house- the inside? enh well thats another story.
MAC and i have actually had some fun "school days" this week. i know its summer....but i HAVE to get into some sort of routine now or it won't happen until NEXT fall!!! we are working on frogs this week!!! its been fun!
baby sprout is continuing to grow! i am feeling occasional movements (that are definitely NOT digestive) i was 14 wks sat. (just incase you were wondering). we return on the 12th for 16 wk checkup....maybe we'll find out the sex? but i doubt it.
hubby is looking for a new job...it could VERY interesting before the end of the year in our household. we are just praying the doors will open to WHEREVER we are supposed to be...that it will be EASY.....just to prepare you it doesn't look like it will be around here. but we are unsure where exactly WHERE we will end up!! exciting and intimidating at the same time.
anyway...i hope (as always) that i will get some photos posted in the next couple of days.
OUR LIFE
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
brief update
Posted by AngelGirl at 3:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I am still trying to cope with this idea!!!
Make sure you have a guest room because you'll need it.
It would be awful for you to move away! In my life adventure, I have moved at 7 months pregnant and with a 10 month old. I think babies naturally bring change. LOL
God will lead you, and don't feel pressured if it doesn't look like what everyone else thinks or likes. Hope I can at least see you sometime soon!
P.S. I think you are smart to keep up some "school" things through the summer. SHH, my girls don't know it, but I am using reading incentives to keep them reading (and learning) this summer.
Selfishly, I am very sad! :( For you, I am happy. However, I think my feelings for me are currently reigning supreme. :(
On another note...isn't it so wonderful to feel the baby move?! By and far my favorite part about pregnancy!!! :)
Post a Comment