OUR LIFE

Thursday, June 12, 2008

PHSYCHE!!!




yeah well...i know that EVERYONE is anxious to know if Sprout will be wearing pink or blue...but it looks like we will have to wait a few more weeks!!! BOOOOOO!!! my dr. doesn't usually do THE ultrasound till 20 wks...and they just had me on the schedule by accident. BOOO!!!! my dr. was just going to check for the heartbeat...but when i pouted (and told him they told me i would have an ultrasound) he literally went over my stomach 2 times and said " well, i just cant pick up the heartbeat...i guess we will have to do an ultrasound!!" haha!!! he decided that i had told Sprout to be as quiet as possible so we would have to do one! haha!! i really like my dr.

they did an ultrasound. HOWEVER, she could not determine anything definite. we could see "IT" but it was too small to tell for SURE. she really tried!! then by the time i asked to see if we could get a photo of the face...Sprout REALLY wasn't cooperative and turned its backside to the camera!!! just like its brother and father!! OY!!! but we got to see his/her little brain (so amazing) and arms,hands, feet, knees and backside!!! we will see!!! now we are just trying to decide on definite names. cant be Sprout for the next 90 yrs!!! well, i am off to do the Draino test!!!!

7 comments:

annieck said...

Boo baby Sprout! Looks like you might have a defiant one on your hands! ;)
I can't wait to find out!
Hey, btw, are you still using the same doc I used?

AngelGirl said...

yes i am!!! he absolutely cracked me up today!! haha!! so are you going to be giving your opinion? pink or blue?

Rachael said...

What were the test results that you did at home??? Was the water blue or brown??? LOL!

AngelGirl said...

why are you laughing?! according to a very reliable source...it has been correct several times! doea the term "dirt brown" mean anything?

Anonymous said...

ok, what is the draino test? and i think it's a girl! We're hoping for a girl as well. Love ya...wanna do zoe's soon?

annieck said...

Hmmmmm....I'm going to guess...boy? I don't know on this one. I don't have a strong feeling either way. RATS! I want to be right! ;)

annieck said...

Oh yeah, and I LOVE him! He is always SO funny and down to earth!!! I was thinking about how another hospital in town may start doing some tub births and how tempting that is if we have another baby, but I just don't think I can leave my doc. I just think he's the greatest. :) We've even run into him down at the lake. I just can't leave him. He delivered my first two, so he may as well deliver my next 5! ;)