OUR LIFE

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Place Your bets!!!


alrighty people! the day that everyone has been asking me about for 16 weeks has almost arrived.

i called my OB to see when they perform THE ultrasound. well apparently i am on the schedule for tomorrow!!! YAY!!!!!!! so everyone can submit their "leading" if you so desire!! haha!!! i will post ASAP- so everyone can let out the breath they have been holding!!

of course, i suppose there is always the chance that Sprout wont co-operate...that would be sad. but if we find out....you ill be the first to know!!! haha!!!

OH and i found a 3-D sonogram of MAC...so for all of you who have stated that you think Sprout has MAC's nose....here is proof!!! enjoy!

5 comments:

thowse said...

Girl

Ole Miss Mom said...

I have one question that determines my decision...would you rather have a big, juicy hamburger or steak..... or a huge icecream cone or cheesecake?!?!

AngelGirl said...

definitely ice cream!!! but that isn't out of the ordinary!! haha!! the past few days i have been craving more sweet stuff....but at the beginning it was mac and cheese!!!! oh what does eating massive amounts of doritos tell you??? haha!!

Ole Miss Mom said...

HA! Well, if there are more sweets, I always say girl!! Can't wait...I guess it'll be a few more weeks!!

Anonymous said...

i LOVE this picture, I wish I could go to Mt Rushmore someday.